Women of Grace® Event Details
Benedicta Enrichment Seminar Hollywood, FL: "Leading Like THE Lady"
Benedicta Enrichment Seminar: “Leading Like THE Lady”
Thursday, October 21st, 2pm - 7pm
Friday, October 22nd, 9am - 7pm
Seminar led by, Johnnette Benkovic Williams
and Paco Gavrilides
Join other women and go deeper into your spiritual formation with this Benedicta Enrichment Seminar, offered through Women of Grace! A day and half of study and prayer, mass, confession, and fellowship!
The event begins Thursday afternoon and concludes Friday evening. Three meals will be served, Thursday dinner, Friday lunch, and Friday dinner.
Benedicta Enrichment Seminar SCHEDULE:
Thursday, October 21
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM Session One
“The Authority and Power of Woman” Johnnette Williams
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM Holy Sacrifice of the Mass
Celebrant, Father David Zirilli , VF
5:00 PM DINNER
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM Session Two
“Authority and Power in Scripture” Paco Gavrilides
Friday, October 22
9:00 AM - 11:00 AM Session Three
“The Battle for Woman” Johnnette Williams
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM Holy Sacrifice of the Mass
Celebrant, Father David Zirilli, VF
12:00 PM LUNCH
1:00 PM - 5:00 PM Session Four
“Women of the Bible: The Use and Misuse of Authority” Paco Gavrilides
“Women Called to be the New Eve” Johnnette Williams
“The Gifts of the Holy Spirit: A Marian Perspective” Paco Gavrilides
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM Session Five
“Called to Mission: The Marian Vision” Johnnette Williams
HOTEL ROOM BLOCK:
Holiday Inn : Ft. Lauderdale-Airport
2905 Sheridan Street, Hollywood, Florida 33020
Registration is now open! Click purple button above!
Johnnette Benkovic WilliamsJohnnette Benkovic Williams is Founder and President of Women of Grace®, a Catholic apostolate for women featuring a number of outreaches including conferences, media, study groups and more.
After years of being a non-practicing Catholic, Johnnette experienced a deep conversion back to her Catholic faith in 1981. Her conversion sparked a new vocation: sharing the Gospel message through the utilization of media. She has been an inspiring and consistent presence on EWTN Catholic radio and EWTN Catholic television for over 30 years.
Francisco (Paco) Gavrilides STL
Since the time of his conversion to Catholicism in 1968, Paco Gavrilides has dedicated his life to serving Christ in the Church with a passion to share the Gospel. As a teacher, speaker, and evangelist, Paco has worked with many dioceses, movements, and individuals both nationally and internationally. He has been especially active in leadership formation, men’s ministry, family ministry, and evangelization among Hispanics and African Americans.
Paco is currently serving as Homiletics Instructor at Sacred Heart Major Seminary in Detroit, Michigan, a post he has held since 2011. He received the equivalent of the STB at the Archdiocesan Seminary in Monterrey, Mexico, and completed his Licentiate Degree in the New Evangelization at Sacred Heart.
Among Paco’s activities and ministerial experience:
- For more than twenty years (1973-1995), he was involved in lay missionary work, helping to form small ecclesial communities throughout Latin America, Spain and the United States.
- For ten years (2002-2011) he was Coordinator and Emcee for the Detroit Archdiocesan-wide Catholic Men's Conferences, a work of preaching, teaching and counseling that involved local, national and international men’s ministry.
- For five years (2006-2011) he served in the Detroit Archdiocese Office for Evangelization.
- He is cofounder of New Leaven (2009), a ministry of discipleship and transformation to individuals and couples seeking a deeper maturation in Christ. www.newleaven.org
- He has actively collaborated with the mission work of Renewal Ministries, an outreach dedicated to evangelization and spiritual renewal in the Catholic Church, nationally and internationally.
- He has been active in the Catholic Charismatic Renewal and evangelistic outreach to university students with particular emphasis on African-Americans and Hispanics.
As a frequent conference speaker, with bilingual skills in English and Spanish, Paco gives retreats and missions on faith and conversion, spiritual growth and prayer, and spiritual leadership and family life. With his wife, Inez, he gives retreats and workshops for married couples. Paco and Inez have three children and reside in Ypsilanti, Michigan.