You should buy your coverage from a captive agent, if you are dedicated to a specific insurance firm. Since captive agents deal with only one company, they will know all the different insurance options offered by that company. And, thus they can assist you to build the right package based on your needs. However, captive agents may take more time to respond to your questions and to know your needs as compared to independent agents who work for commission. You can click here for more about the car insurance.
New cars cost more to insure than old cars for three reasons. First, an auto theft of a new and exotic car costs much more than the auto theft of an older and average style car. This is because of the large value difference of the new car versus old car. For example, a new Chevy Caprice is much more costly to insure than an older Chevy Caprice. It simply costs more money to replace a new, expensive car than an older, less expensive car.
Another example of how the type and style of vehicle may present an insurance company with more risk is the off-road style vehicles such as the Hummer line of vehicles. These vehicles are designed to perform in the off-road type environment. They are raised up off the ground more than regular automobiles for under carriage clearance. Additionally, they also have four-wheel drive capability.
With such design capabilities, the statistical tables show that the insurance company has experienced more losses with these types of cars than regular cars. This is because the owners of such vehicles will engage in off-road driving which is both risky to the vehicle and driver. In fact, some insurance companies may bar recovery for such damages, when the owner of the insured vehicle was damaged while any engaging in risky, off-road driving. Again, with more risk, the insurance company will increase return and thus auto insurance premiums. Now that you know that certain styles and types of cars cost more to insure than others, you have to be smart about what kind of vehicle you are going to buy.
Rather than take a guess at what you believe a vehicle's insurance costs are, call your car insurance company and ask your insurance agent for a free car insurance quote for the exact type of vehicle that you are interested in buying. You can get a definitive answer to your question of whether or not you can afford both the car and the insurance premiums required to cover your car against insured losses.
Although this is not an inclusive list, it does begin to express the gratitude I feel for this life-saving, life-changing movement:
1. It recognizes the intrinsic worth of the most vulnerable among us. It sees beyond appearances and stereotypes and attests to the value of the preborn, the infirm, and the elderly.
2. It is filled with young people. They give heart and hope to this incredible movement.
3. It is peopled with seasoned veterans, who enrich us with their wisdom and inspire us with their perseverance.
4. It is a movement of love. It is powered and sustained by a profound love for one’s fellow man and woman.
5. It is hopeful. It sees beyond the death and destruction of Roe v. Wade and envisions an America that is abortion-free.
6. It reaches out to women and men who have suffered from abortion. It is dedicated to the principle that individuals whose lives have been shattered by the scourge of abortion can find healing and hope.
7. It is peaceful, calling for a non-violent revolution of love.
8. It is inclusive, including people of all races and nationalities. It does not discriminate based on background or ethnicity.
9. It reaches out to the poorest among us–the preborn child.
10. It is compassionate, extending friendship to people in desperate circumstances and undergoing trying times.
The pro-life movement is truly one of America’s greatest treasures. I am thankful to all of you who make it so!
Maria V. Gallagher is Legislative Director of the Pennsylvania Pro Life Federation